I sent my wedding band to be fixed it was missing a diamond, it was to take two weeks, when it come back not fixed I was mad.I called customer care the lady said I would have it in four days but also said that the girl in the store said the diamond was there, I had the guy working check it it was never there why was I called a lier, it bothers me I will never bye from you again because I refuse to be call a lire after I spent $ 15000.00 in your store in a years time.

It saddens me that your customer care thinks the same day I pick up my ring that I take out such a small diamond from my own ring but it's okay I'm a retired Deputy who understands how people can think but you trust me when I say no more there will be no more.

The store was jbrobinson paddock mall Ocala Florida, your customer care lady said her people said the diamond was in there I didn't look at time other than to put the ring on about 15 minutes heading back to my car I showed my wife how nice the ring looked she said were the diamond I said inside she said take it back in have them look under microscope I did there is no diamond it was never put in so your people never check it when it come back in.I will not be basically called a thief I'm better then that but you rest assured I will never bye from that store or affiliate again because of how it's handled.

Review about: J B Robinson Jewelers Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.