Smithland, Kentucky

took my watch to store#2256 Paducah mall.may 2 2016 to get batt replaced.young lady took it and took the back off,put new batt in it but couldn't get the back back on it.man tried it but couldn't get it on.mr.michael said would send it to repair shop.be back 2wks.i tried to call him 18th may 4 times got a recording,no return call.called on19th same results,dont know how you can run a business if wont ansewer your phone. would you please help get me some help with this store.thank you in advance

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of j b robinson jewelers watch repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. J B Robinson Jewelers needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned j b robinson jewelers watch repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at J B Robinson Jewelers.

Had an Experience with J B Robinson Jewelers?

Comments

Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds!I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more