Yes.....My husband brought me a diamond ring 2009, I wanted the diamond mounted.

I took the ring back to the store. After a week or more they said my ring was back . so I got to the store and looked at my ring , trust me my diamond wasn' t the same. They gave me a hard time but I let it go.

Now tell me why did I deal with JB Robinson again? I got another ring white gold I wanted it yellow gold. So I took the ring to have it change from white gold to yellow gold and I wanted it mounted they said it would cost me $200. Dollars.

I called after a week they said the ring was in. When I got there they changed it to yellow gold, but the ring was not mounted. The diamond looked ok. They said that they couldn' t mounted it.

I ask why didn' t someone call and tell me.I was very dissapported.They had the nerve to stlii charge me the full amount.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of j b robinson jewelers ring repair. J B Robinson Jewelers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned j b robinson jewelers ring repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at J B Robinson Jewelers.